T51R Mod on your compressor Housing
T51R Mod on your compressor Housing
PLEASE read entirely before you make your purchase
Current ETA is 8-12 business days on ALL customer supplied compressor cover machining INCLUDES ALL HOLIDAYS AND ANY WEEKENDS, WE WILL NOT BE WORKING THEREFORE, IT WILL NOT COUNT AS WORKING DAYS.
Upon receipt of your compressor housing, we begin by rendering a 3D digital model. Next, we determine the anti-surge displacement by reverse-calculating the turbo's efficiency.
We machine your cover by the size of the inlet. We do not need to know your compressor wheel size or any other sizing. All we need to know is the compressor inlet size. If you do not know, you can take a tape measure and measure it or contact your turbocharger manufacturer to find out.
- The compressor cover only has an Inlet and Outlet, You need to measure the inlet with a tape measure, caliper, and micrometer it does not matter.
- This is all we need to know however, if you happen to know the specs on your compressor wheel, then there will be a section for you to fill out information about your compressor wheel.
- If you do not know, then please leave it blank.
- The inlet of compressor cover which we have each pricing from 4", 5", 5.5", 6" so forth. so buy a service to match your inlet size.
- Since the manufacture of turbochargers does not matter for our machining, either Chinese eBay, china re-brand turbocharger, or Garrett.
- We machine by the size of the inlet of the compressor cover. Therefore, please do not continuously email us, Hey, do you do this, or that? It's very simple, you have your own turbocharger with you, measure and purchase.
- Please DO NOT SEND anything else other than your compressor cover unless you received an email from us that we need specific, this means, bolts, gasket, flange, v band, nuts, o-rings, exhaust manifold, and anything that belongs to you other than compressor cover itself. We will not be responsible for ANY of your that comes with your compressor cover. Please Every customer is responsible for reading this information equally.
- We do not answer such as: Are you guys still in business or what is the current ETA? ALL weekly updates would be on this page IF there are.
Each compressor housing is machined in our CNC and milled to exact specifications. Every insert is individually designed, model-specific, and produced to order from billet aluminum stock.
- Shipping. You are responsible for shipping and Handling of your item.
- Very straightforward, You ship your compressor cover, we machine and ship back. You provide customer's return address, order number, and information. The shipping you are purchasing is for your return shipping to you once we finish your cover.
- All we need is your compressor cover, Not a whole Turbocharger to machine. If you have Non -Anti-surge compressor cover, then please send in your center section with your cover. In any situation, we do not need your turbine housing unless we are performing a rebuild.
- Please read carefully. ALL your information that will be required will be provided via EMAIL. Email would be sent in as confirmation and as instruction for your turbocharger or compressor to cover what to do next. When you finish purchasing our service, please READ your email and follow the instructions.
- We will not be responding or returning to your email confirmation as it is for our internal verification uses ONLY when you are confirming your purchase.
- We do encourage customers to send it via UPS or FEDEX, or DHL to have a legit tracking number and security of your package however, this is just a recommendation.
- We will inform you ( email you ) IF ONLY there is damage to the compressor cover during incoming shipping to us or we see damage on your compressor cover that prevents from us performing machining.
- If you have a Non-surge compressor cover, and you purchase our service. Please send your center section with your compressor cover. This is mandatory, and we will not work on your compressor cover until we have your center section to measure your wheel and adjust our program. We do not need turbine housing, just compressor cover, and center section. That is ALL.
- We will use Email to communicate if the above issues have occurred. We do not respond to emails such as if we received my cover or covers.
Why? Because the customer is responsible for shipping our address was given by us based on your purchase. therefore, you have ALL your information about incoming shipment to us, and Customer has tracking details and YES we do not need your tracking number included in email unless package is lost in transit, and only if shipping company need us to involved.
We Typically sort 35-75 compressor covers a day. Once your cover is getting here, it goes straight to machining department and is shipped back to the address that which customer has given us to ship. just that simple.
Customer lost tracking number when its ship from customer to us? Well you should not lost something that is important and you need to keep up with . We can not help you with it or return email such as " hey I lost my tracking info........"NO exception.
We will not work for personal special reasons. NO EXCEPTION.
- Customers MUST send compressor cover within 30 days from purchase. No exceptions !!!
- We do not offer any exchange program for your compressor cover. What this means is that we do not trade in or exchange your old compressor cover/covers.
- Please ADD the Email address to which you have ACCESS to.
- If you have not received confirmation from us, then most likely you have not entered your email address.
- Our normal machining time is 8-12 business days to complete your order. We will contact you via email if any significant delays occur. Business Hours Monday - Friday.
- This ETA is ONLY our machining time ONLY!!!!!!!!!! This does not include Any of the additional services such as polish, powder coating, cerakote. These would apply for additional days after we complete our machining.
- Powder coating typically 8-10 days
- Polish service typically 8-10 days
- Cerakote service typically 8-10days